Sunday, March 4, 2012

Questions

To all my followers, new and old, thank you all very much, This blog has been up and running now for 2 months and is becoming more and more successful. I want to do so much with this blog, not just for me but for you guys who constantly view it as well! You all are really important to me and it is so much fun to read what you guys have to say. As of now, I have not gotten any criticism regarding my blog. Knock on wood, because knowing my luck I will probably get a ton of people starting to talk rubbish! Either way, I appreciate all forms of critiquing, whether it be good or bad. Also, I have a formspring. I have never really used it much up until now, but I want you guys to know that it is up and running and PLEASE please post on it as much as you want. I want to hear your feed back, and i understand that sometimes you just want to be anonymous. SO here is the link, utilize it and ask away!


FORMSPRING LINK:

http://www.formspring.me/neemaplant

***I added a Link list on the right side of my page, underneath my about me section. I posted my facebook and my formspring pages their. Don't be shy to add me on facebook & definitely check out my formspring!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment