Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Divine Loraine



Havent been sharing many of my outfits lately. Although the outfit that I am wearing in these pictures is one of my favorites. Although you can not see the pants, they are AWESOME! I got them over a yr ago for like 5 bucks and when I saw them in the store I just could not resist! They are blue with pin stripes on them that are multi-colored. The top that I am wearing is from Saks5 avenue, but from the SEVENTIES! I bought it from this free lance fashion designer who took all of her old grandparents colored shirts and fitted them, then sold them for ten dollars each! Another deal I just could not refuse. These pictures are taken at one of my favorite places in all of philadelphia! Once called the Divine Loraine, it was a succesfull hotel in North Philly around the 1980's, where the owner was holding Mexican girls captive and selling them into prostitution. Although a tragic story, the building remains a historical monument to me, and many other philidelphians. I sometimes like to explore this old building, running through out the old halls and peering out the old windows, hoping I can get a glimpse into the past!


EEEEEP THERE IS THAT BEAUTIFUL, MONSTROUS BUILDING I LOVE EVER SO MUCH! LET US ALL BASK IN THE GLORY OF THIS !!!

** GIVE AWAY UPDATE **
I know I have not posted any of the clothes yet, and I want to appreciate everyone who participated so far. Remember, the give away does not end untill friday soooo if you have not yet entered and you want too, you still have a few days left! I will be posting the pictures of the clothes tomorow, I promise I promise!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone, you guys rule/

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your clothes!!hope i wiiinnnn!!
    beautiful place by the way, when i'll visit america (someday i will!! *-*) i definitely wanna see philadelphia!
    have a nice day! :))

    ReplyDelete